Brown County Music Center Safety Policies
Health Check Information
At the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, health checks were required for select shows at the Brown County Music Center. As of 2023, that policy no longer exists. No shows at the Brown County Music Center are currently requiring health checks.
- Bullying of other customers or our staff is not tolerated.
- Out of respect to our guests who choose to wear a mask, we will remove anyone from the premises (without refunds) for harassing other guests or making rude/political comments.
- Any individual found to be harassing or arguing with our staff over our safety policies will promptly be removed from the venue.
- Any patron found not in compliance will be denied admission and / or removed from the venue without a refund.
- You can check our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information regarding permitted and non-permitted items for shows.
- This is a safe place to watch a show. Leave the nonsense at home. We have a zero tolerance policy.
Customer Liability Waiver
All ticket holders, guests and artists agree to enter at their own risk. This disclaimer is present throughout the ticket purchase process as well as posted in several locations inside the venue.
Your health and safety are our top priority. The Brown County Music Center will comply with state and local orders while following CDC, Brown County Board of Health, and Indiana Board of Health guidelines with regard to social distancing, face coverings, capacity and vaccinations. You acknowledge and agree that The Brown County Music Center shall not be responsible for any illness to persons of your household, family, social circle or yourself, any corresponding damage, claim, or expense, of any kind, that you, your family members, your household, or social circle may experience or incur in connection with contracting COVID-19 as a result of visiting The Brown County Music Center.