Brown County Music Center
Health Check & Safety Policies
Thank you for your patience and support as we continue to navigate challenges presented by the spread of COVID-19. Please keep in mind we are an independent venue here in the heart of Brown County. Our number one priority is to commit to a safe event and ensure all fans have a great experience. We gain nothing restricting admission to customers. We are continuously adapting as we learn more within the industry and as the standards continue to change. The health of our employees, patrons, artists and community is paramount. For more detail on specific questions visit our FAQ page.
What Is A Health Check?
Health Checks are safety protocols instituted by Event Organizers to minimize potential attendee and artist exposure to COVID-19. As a venue, the Brown County Music Center does NOT set or control Health Check guidelines, which is why different events you see at the venue may have different protocols.
While specific requirements vary across events, some common measures may include but are not limited to:
- proof of full vaccination against COVID-19;
- proof of a negative PCR test within 72 hours or a rapid antigen test within 6 hours. These tests must be done by a doctor or certified physician.
Please check the requirements of your show for event-specific detail.
When Are Health Checks Required?
The Event Organizer (usually the artist) determines if Health Checks will be required to attend an event. In some instances, the Event Organizer may choose to exceed protocols required by public health or government agencies. We maintain partnerships with local health agencies and abide by all government guidelines.
What To Do If You Can’t Attend Due To A Health Check
Health Check policies may change at any time. To be sure, always check our website before heading out to the show. Additionally, we are constantly updating our messaging and contacting ticket buyers with information on any show changes or requirements.
Important notes about show exchanges and refunds:
- We are only able to support requests for verified tickets purchased through our ticket provider: Ticketmaster.
- If you purchased your ticket through a ticket broker, reseller, Facebook Marketplace, Venmo, Criagslist, Snapchat, FarmersOnly, or your local 7-11, etc. – We are not able to help you. You must go back to your point of purchase.
- We are not able to offer any refunds for credits after a show has already occurred.
How We Communicate Health Checks
Health Check requirements are communicated to customers, and potential customers, on a show-by-show basis via the following methods:
- Indicator on show listing on our websites
- Requirements listed on ticketing purchase pages on Ticketmaster
- Detailed requirements posted on official Facebook event listings
- Pre-show emails with “Know Before You Go” sent to all advance ticket buyers
- Policy and show update emails sent to all advance ticket buyers
Health Check Entrance Procedure
- You will be greeted by a member of our team PRIOR to entering the line or accessing the box office.
- Show your proof of compliance (vaccination card and/or negative COVID-19 test result);
- OR, use the Bindle mobile app to provide quick easy entrance to events. Simply show your Bindle Entry Pass with a green check mark and you are on your way. Please do not wait until you are in line to update your profile.
- Please do not wait until you are in line to gather your documentation. If you are not ready you will be asked to step aside until you are ready, so we may let other guests through.
- Bullying of other customers or our staff is not tolerated.
- Out of respect to our guests who choose to wear a mask, we will remove anyone from the premises (without refunds) for harassing other guests or making rude/political comments.
- Any individual found to be harassing or arguing with our staff over our safety policies will promptly be removed from the venue.
- Any patron found not in compliance will be denied admission and / or removed from the venue without a refund.
- You can check our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information regarding permitted and non-permitted items for shows.
- This is a safe place to watch a show. Leave the nonsense at home. We have a zero tolerance policy.
Customer Liability Waiver
All ticket holders, guests and artists agree to enter at their own risk. This disclaimer is present throughout the ticket purchase process as well as posted in several locations inside the venue.
Your health and safety are our top priority. The Brown County Music Center will comply with state and local orders while following CDC, Brown County Board of Health, and Indiana Board of Health guidelines with regard to social distancing, face coverings, capacity and vaccinations. You acknowledge and agree that The Brown County Music Center shall not be responsible for any illness to persons of your household, family, social circle or yourself, any corresponding damage, claim, or expense, of any kind, that you, your family members, your household, or social circle may experience or incur in connection with contracting COVID-19 as a result of visiting The Brown County Music Center.
Current Show Status Information
The below list includes the most up-to-date information regarding upcoming shows.
Previously purchased tickets are valid for a rescheduled date(s) even if your ticket has a different date on it than the rescheduled show date.
- Gordon Lightfoot – Friday, May 20, 2022 (originally scheduled for March 26 & July 24, 2020; then May 16 and September 21, 2021) (No Health Check Required)
- Weird Al Yankovic - Saturday, May 21, 2022 (Health Check Required)
- Steve Earle & The Dukes - Friday, June 3, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- America - Friday, June 17, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo - Wednesday, June 22, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives - Thursday, June 23, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Ben Folds - Sunday, June 26, 2022 (Health Check Required)
- Ann Wilson of Heart - Tuesday, June 28, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Killer Queen - Saturday, July 2, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Little Feat - Saturday, July 23, 2022 (originally scheduled for March 13, 2022) (No Health Check Required)
- Gladys Knight - Saturday, July 30, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Blackberry Smoke - Sunday, July 31, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Emmylou Harris - Friday, September 9, 2022 (originally scheduled for February 2, 2022) (Health Check Required)
- Tracy Byrd - Thursday, September 22, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Menopause The Musical - Saturday, October 1, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Joe Satriani - Sunday, October 23, 2022 (No Health Check Required)
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Wednesday, December 7, 2022 (originally scheduled for December 22, 2021) (Health Check Required)
If you cannot attend a rescheduled date and desire a refund for your ticket purchased, we will begin refunding tickets 30 days from the newly rescheduled date. At that time, you may contact the point of purchase where you purchased your tickets for a refund.