Brown County Music Center
Health & Safety Show Policies
Thank you for your patronage and patience during these unprecedented times The health of our employees, patrons, artists and community is paramount. We will continue to update this page as policies and procedures evolve, and we look forward to seeing everyone back at the Brown County Music Center very soon.We are continuously adapting as we learn more within the industry and as the standards continue to change.
- If you are able, we urge you to get vaccinated.
- CDC strongly recommends masks at all shows.
- Bullying of other customers or our staff is not tolerated. Out of respect to our guests who choose to wear a mask, we will remove anyone from the premises (without refunds) for harassing other guests or making rude/political comments.
- Our venue cleaning and sanitization protocols are still in effect and will be for the foreseeable future.
For Shows in September: All staff and crew must wear a mask. For all guests, we are strongly recommending a face covering anywhere within the venue regardless of your vaccination status.
Beginning October 3, 2021: The Brown County Music Center will be implementing these new Health Guidelines, requiring fans to:
- Show EITHER:
(1) Proof of full COVID-19 Vaccination OR
(2) Negative COVID-19 Test (PCR test within 72 hours or rapid Antigen test within 6 hours)***Antigen tests can not be self-administered at home tests. They must be administered by a health care provider or pharmacy. See our FAQ page for more testing information.
- Use the to provide quick easy entrance to events.
Fans will be greeted by a member of our team PRIOR to entering the line or accessing the box office. Simply show your Bindle Entry Pass with a green check mark and you are on your way. Please do not wait until you are in line to update your profile. If you are not ready you will be asked to step aside until you are ready, so we may let other guests through.
- Show photo ID
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
All staff and crew members will be required to be fully vaccinated by October 3 in order to work at a show or the Brown County Music Center offices. Prior to October 3, any staff member that has not completed a full vaccination will be required to provide a negative test that meets our Health Check guidelines.
Why We Are Doing This?
Our industry and artists demand a safe environment to perform. As such, it is our duty to ensure the safest possible experience for the artist and our customers. This is the only way that shows are going to continue to happen. We realize this may cause inconveniences for individuals, particularly families with kids under the age of 12 or customers who may not be vaccinated due to medical reasons or religious beliefs. We are hopeful that these changes are temporary and will provide updates when we are able to modify these requirements.
Updated Venue Health Checks & Safety Policies
The Brown County Music Center reserves the right to remove any customer for not adhering to these rules. By entering the venue, all customers agree to the liability waiver outlined below and agree that they are entering at their own risk.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
All attendees are recommended to maintain six feet of social distancing from individuals outside of your group. We acknowledge that there may be times and locations during the show that make this difficult. We ask that you be good citizens, mindful of those around you and take caution when entering high traffic areas such as entrances, exits, hallways, restrooms, beer garden and the lobby. It is the responsibility the customers to maintain adequate social distancing amongst peer groups.
- VENUE VENTILATION
Air Filters have all been replaced with Minimum Efficiency Reporting Values, or MERV’s, that are acceptable in healthcare communities and hospital settings.
- CLEANING & SANITATION
Our enhanced cleaning procedures will include a thorough cleaning before and after each show with CDC-approved Nu-Foamicide, a proven virucide that kills viruses and bacteria, which includes COVID-19.
- TOUCHLESS AND CASHLESS
The box office is now cashless, and accepts debit and credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Our credit card scanners will be touchless and the venue will no longer accept cash transactions. This allows you, our guest, to have fewer touchpoints and reduces the handling of cards by multiple people. Venue concessionaire is also cashless.
- CUSTOMER LIABILITY WAIVER & DISCLAIMER
All ticket holders, guests and artists agree to enter at their own risk.
What We Are Doing To Keep Artists Safe
- Pre-Show Screening: All performers, stagehands and touring personnel must complete a pre-show screening which includes a temperature check and COVID-19 rapid testing.
- Face Coverings: All performers, stagehands and touring personnel are recommended to wear a face covering throughout the load-in and soundcheck process, except when the artist is on stage. This requirement also includes post show interactions with the audience including the merchandise area.
- Equipment Sanitization: The Brown County Music Center changes and sanitizes high touch equipment throughout the show, including set changes, such as microphones, stage towels and microphone stands.
- Merchandise: We are working through a couple of trial options, all dependent on artist’s desire. Merchandise will be available by the front main entrance in the lobby.
Please refer to our FAQs page for additional information.