Box Office Information
The Brown County Music Center Box Office is currently open for in-person sales via outdoor ticketing windows:
- Wednesdays through Fridays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (on event days, box office will close 30 minutes after headliner begins)
- Saturdays through Tuesdays: Open only on event days (4 p.m. until 30 minutes after headliner begins)
Our box office is cashless. We do accept debit and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If you are not able to come in person we have a direct line to the box office so they can assist you at 812-988-5323 and an email which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work in conjunction with Ticketmaster to ensure you get the highest quality experience. We urge you to go through our box office, this website or directly through Ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets. We cannot guarantee that tickets from miscellaneous sites will be valid and we'd hate for you to not be able to attend the show! Important notes about show exchanges and refunds:
- We are only able to support requests for verified tickets purchased through our ticket provider: Ticketmaster or Box Office sales.
- If you purchased your ticket through a ticket broker, reseller, Facebook Marketplace, Venmo, Craigslist, Snapchat, FarmersOnly, or your local 7-11, etc., we are unable to help you. You must go back to your point of purchase.
- We are not able to offer any refunds for credits after a show has already occurred.
- Be sure to leave an email address when purchasing tickets at the Box Office window so we can contact you with show information and updates.