Current Show Postponement & Rescheduled Date Information
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Brown County Music Center has had to postpone and reschedule shows originally scheduled to take place in March 2020 - May 2021. Previously purchased tickets are valid for a rescheduled date(s) even if your ticket has a different date on it than the rescheduled show date.
The below list includes the most up-to-date information regarding show postponements, new show dates and more:
- Halestorm – New show date: Friday, July 16, 2021 (originally scheduled for July 10, 2020)
- Gordon Lightfoot – New show date: Tuesday, September 21 (originally scheduled for March 26 & July 24, 2020; then May 16, 2021)
- The Price Is Right Live – New show date: Thursday, September 23, 2021 (originally scheduled for March 22, 2020 & February 6, 2021)
- LeAnn Rimes – New show date Friday, September 24, 2021 (originally scheduled for April 10 and August 21, 2020; then February 4, 2021)
- Melissa Etheridge – New show date: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 (originally scheduled for March 27 & September 24, 2020)
- Christopher Cross – New show date: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 (originally scheduled for April 30 & August 12, 2020; and March 13, 2021)
- Carrot Top – New show date: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 (originally scheduled for March 19 & December 9, 2020)
- Warrant – New show date: Saturday, December 4, 2021 (originally scheduled for March 14 then June 5, 2020; then March 20, 2021)
- Kenny G – New show date: Sunday, December 5, 2021 (originally scheduled for March 28, then October 1, 2020)
- 38 Special – New show date: Thursday, December 9, 2021 (originally scheduled for May 22 & Sept 27, 2020; then May 27, 2021)
NEW SHOW DATES TBD (check back often for updates):
- Willie Nelson & Family – New show date TBA (originally scheduled for April 28, 2020; then April 28, 2021)
The health of our employees, patrons, artists and community is paramount. We look forward to seeing everyone back at the Brown County Music Center very soon.
If you cannot attend a rescheduled date and desire a refund for your ticket purchased, we will begin refunding tickets 30 days from the newly rescheduled date. At that time, you may contact the point of purchase where you purchased your tickets for a refund.
We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.
Andy Wilson, ELEVATE Entertainment & Event Support Services